Skip to main content

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

 Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!! 

First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more. 

So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas!

1. Workout Tracker 


I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea here

2. Cleaning tracker 


OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you loose track of jobs that need to be done, this is the page for you. Find the idea here

3. Book Tracker 


I actually use this a lot. I like to write the titles of the book I read on the sides of these covers. This one was also EXTREMELY EASY to draw, so if you're a beginner, you could start with this one! Find the idea here

4. Week Tracker 


I really like this page. It's a weekly overview and what I love about it is the Layout. I Also like the fonts. The text boxes are VERY EASY to draw. Actually, this whole setup is really fun and like I said- easy. I think You should try this idea. Find the idea here

5. Birthday Tracker


This one is one of my favorites because it is such a girl-like fun page. Basically, on this page, you write birthday dates inside of the balloons. And the CAKE!!! SO CUTE 😂😂😂. This can help your remember the dates to your friends and family's birthdays! Find the idea here

6. Reading Journal 


This journal is another book idea. Unlike the book tracker, on this page you get to do more journaling. you can rate your books easily. The artwork for this one is FAIRLY EASY!!! But it can help you slow down as you read. Find the idea here

7. Monthly calendar and planner


 
This one is fun to make for your monthly overview. Its VERY EASY To draw ✔ and VERY FUN to make ✔. You can even add your own illustrations for the month your using it for. find the idea here

8. Bible reading plan

This one would be GREAT for you if you love lists. You can write the passages you want to read form the Bible in a calendar like form. This one is like SUPER EASY to draw and fun to use. Find the idea here

9. Countdown

Have a BIG DAY coming up, but feel bored waiting?😗🥰😴 Try making this simple Countdown. If you can draw circles, you can probably make this (SO THAT MIGHT . . . MEAN . . . YOU?!?). find the idea here

10. Gratitude Journal

This idea is a simple, but fun one. Each day, you add something new around the G for gratitude. This one is also PRETTY EASY (within reason) To draw. Find the idea here

So, yea! Here we are, The end of this post! Hope you guys liked it. A few fun extras, top help you get started, I have linked to here! Have an AWSOME day, Sadie 

More ideas:

Comments

  1. Which one of these was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Northern Teenage girl meant for CraftsOctober 26, 2023 at 8:25 AM

    I really love book tracker one. Since I love to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the workout tracker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the gratitude page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bullet journals are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite was the book tracker science I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too I love to read also !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the Bible reading one as my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!