Skip to main content

Sadie's dinner

 Sadie is in the Kitchen Tonight!

Sadie is on the move! She is making dinner all by herself for 4 people tonight. There is not much time and she docent have many ingredients. However, she does have some chicken drumsticks and some potatoes. What should she make? While she is puzzling over things she could make she comes up with some of her own recipes using stuff she ha in her pantry. Sadie is starting to make dinner. Lets see what she cooks for dinner tonight.


OVEN BAKED DRUMSTICKS

As Sadie Starts cooking she pulls out a case of chickens drumsticks. For this one she decides to use a recipe from a blog online. The recipe starts with a dry mixture to roll the chickens in that includes, 3 teaspoons garlic powder, 3 teaspoon onion powder, 5 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp black pepper, 4 1/2 TBSP flour, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 3 tsp baking soda. Next she pulls out a bowl and adds her chicken to it. she adds a few TBSP of oil to the chicken and then tosses it around. Next she rolls each piece of chicken in the dry mixture and puts it onto a cookie sheet. When the sheet is full, she sprays all the chicken with oil. Next she puts the chicken in the oven at 390 for about 30 mins. Then she flips the chicken and bakes it for another 15 mins.


  
OVEN COOKED FRENCH FRIES

Meanwhile, while the chicken is baking, Sadie chops her potatoes into French fry sized pieces.  she dumps the potatoes onto her cookie sheet and seasons them with salt, pepper and oil. Then she puts them into the oven with her drumsticks.

Will her foamily like it? 

Sadie is nervosa. She has cooked a full meal, but will her dad and sisters like it? For a last minute decision, Sadie makes a salad to go with it. Now she is ready to serve her dinner. They all love the chicken and French fries. She and her foamily all love the salad. It has been a fun night in the kitchen!     

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you