Skip to main content

School Snacks

 School Snacks

Let's start off the school year with some yummy and easy DIY snacks! I think you will like a lot of these ideas even if you are a picky eater! So put on your apron and let’s get started!

Essential Ingredients:

  • Sprinkles 

  • Pretzels

  • Chocolate chips

  • Peanut Butter

  • Cereal

  • Fruits & Veggies 

Snack tips:

  • Clean up when you are done

  • Store snacks in airtight containers

  • Be creative!

NON DIY’d SNACK IDEAS FOR EASINESS 

  • Pretzels & peanut butter

  • Graham crackers with frosting

  • Carrots & Ranch

  • Chips & Hummus

  • Nuts &  Raisins

Turn them into CREATIVE!!!

Pretzels with peanut butter: Make a peanut butter dip! Mix Cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and peanut butter together in a bowl. (The amount of each ingredient you add depends on the amount of dip you want.)  


Graham Crackers with frosting: Make it a birthday! Spread vanilla frosting on your graham cracker and add sprinkles. 


Carrots & Ranch: Use other veggies to make a picture! Cucumbers, bell peppers, and crackers work well with hummus. After you arrange your dippers, dip them in the hummus!    


Chips & Hummus: Make rainbow hummus! Mix a regular garlic hummus with other veggies in the color you would like, such as avocado for green. 


Nuts with raisins: Pass me the chocolate! Add some chocolate chips from M & Ms for some added deliciousness! 

Make it from SCRATCH

Do you have a little extra time? Try one of these!

Birthday Mix:  Mix together mini marshmallows, white chocolate chips, sprinkles and pretzels in a bowl! Done!

Snack board: Combine different snacks like cucumbers, cookie crackers, veggie straws, popcorn & more. Arrange them on a board. 


  


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you