Skip to main content

Tips for Organizing your life

       Tips for Organizing your life

Life is busy. You might have a lot of things in your life right now and sometimes you might feel overwhelmed with all the things you need to do! If you are, you have come to the right place! Lets start organizing! 

Tip 1: Think as life as it actually is I find this tip helpful in many areas of life. I even find that it is easier to keep your habits if you think yourself as you are. If you try to make huge goals with no experience you might not keep up that goal! Same I find with organizing! If I try to organize butifully it won't stay I well! I have to keep it simple

Tip 2: Make priorities This is really helpful if you want to do a lot. For example, I write a magazine. When I e-mailed the magazine, I could use as many words and photos as I wanted. Then I wanted to print it. I had to prioritize the articles we loved best to fit everything into 8 pages.  Prioritize what you want to do most.

- Ways to organize your life

There are a lot of ways to do this and what works for one person, might not work for everyone, so I recommend trying a few and seeing what works best for you. Some people have different styles of organizing. Some like nice and organized planners, while others like to have it online. 

One way to do it is to DRAW IT. This one is really nice for you visual people out there. If you like to see your day this might be what you want to try. You can draw your activities in a colorful timely way. That might look like .  .  .  

Another way is to use a weekly PLANNER. Actually a lot of people like to do it this way. Doing it like this keeps all your schedules and calendars in one place.  Here is what that might look like. 

Another way is to use a daily planner. If you like to be very specific with your planning, this might be your idea. Basically this planner includes more specific details about each day. Here is an example:


Do you have a way YOU like to organize your life? Tell me in the comments to get a shoutout in part 2!! Include your name, and idea! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you