Skip to main content

Verse memory Games & Ideas

Verse memory Games & Ideas

I Get it. Sometimes Bible memory can be tough, but today, I am bringing to you a few ideas for making Bible memory more fun and some ideas for giving your practice some variety. I think practicing Bible memory with variety is really important. I know, that it helps me have it memorized for good instead of a short period when I practice with Variety. Lets keep this stress-free and let the Bible memory begin!!! 

Idea 1: Say the verse I think this is what a lot of us do when we want to memorize a verse. Actually, this is what I always like to start with. 

Idea 2: Sing the verse This one is a really fun method and if you can memorize the song, you have the verse memorized! Try different tunes like Twinkle Twinkle little star until you find what works. 

Idea 3: Snap on each word said Have you ever tried memorizing a clap? If you have, you may have noticed that they are really easy to memorize. You can use this same method with verses too! 

Idea 4: Write the verse and underline key words This one is fun too. Try underlining the nouns, circling the verbs, and drawing a crown around mentions of God.

Idea 5: Say it silly This one might be my favorite. Try saying the verse like a giant, a cowboy, a princess, or even an opera singer!

Idea 6: Erase words Basically for this idea, you write the verse on a dry-erase board, and erase a word each time you say the verse.

Idea 7: Illustrate the verse Do you like to draw? If so this might be your winning strategy. Try drawing the verses main idea!

Well, that's all the ideas for today! If you have a method you like, comment about it! Hope this was helpful! Sadie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you