Skip to main content

Church note taking ideas

 

Looking for some fun and easy note taking ideas? If you are, you have come to the right place. Today, I ill be showing you some Easy & Fun Church note taking ideas. 

First of all, I think taking notes in Church is very good. I know it can help my mind not wonder off, but it can also help you remember what was taught longer. 

I Like to make my notes pretty (Who Doesn't?), but I know that is not an essential and some times it can be a tad . . . overdone. 

If you like any of these ideas, you can find more like these in this post. You ca also use the same concepts for school notes, Bujo, and just about anything you want to take notes.

Note taking tips:

Write important or key words in a different Color, Size, or Font.

Don't focus on using correct grammar- it doesn't matter with notes

Don't worry about using complete sentences

Write down words you don't understand so you can ask a parent when you get home.

Write down cross references

Make a notebook table of contents To help you find them notes for different Sermon series.

If you make a mistake, don't worry! You can keep your notes to yourself.

Don't feel like you have to write every word the pastor says, that's not the point. 

Now, the Ideas! 

1. Headers 




  Personally, I really like the second pictures use of Rainbow colors, but I also like the fonts and illustrations used in the first picture. The split font is actually my most used front for headers. 

I also like adding elements to text like a bubble around the text, or even clouds or a banner. The other technician I Like is layering text. 

2. Elements


 
Doodling in my notebook is SO MUCH FUN. I have actually used every one of the doodles form the first photo in my Church notes for lists, story images, takeaways and more.

You can leave these empty or even better- Color them! Here is a link to my all time favorite gel pens for writing and my favorite pens for coloring. The reason I LOVE these options is they keep going. They don't stop while your writing (O.K. Mabey a few exceptions). But overall, there GREAT!!!!

3. Overall Note Layout 

OK- sorry, no pictures for this one (If you want some ideas visit This website. I know everyone lays out their notes differently, but I like to keep mine simple. I do make headers, and fun illustrations, But I like to keep the actual text neat. 

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you