Skip to main content

Letters, By Lilly

  chapter 1  To my mommy The days  seem to pass so quickly mommy , so I heard that you have a new job !!!!!!! What was the last time I saw you? I thought I started when I was  16 years old. Maybe I was older than that. Still, I miss you so much, 😍                 love  Jim .              

 Chapter 2      To Jim                    the news is a Very good , yes I have a new job , did you read the Newsletter ? Yes my very new job is going very good but I miracle workers I'm very glad to have my  5th Avenue I make donuts and cupcakes it is fun instead of working working at a clothes store and having to go home at 9 something and late in the day I never was able to get dinner I always missed it and so I had to get it on my way home but now I don't miss you dinner because I leave at 4 so I'm so glad I have a job                   love        🥰🎊🎊🎊  , mom.                                 

 Chapter 3 To mom        Did you know there is a baking sale on 3rd Street carking, that was the news in the newsletter, and there will be a pizza contest first person who makes the best pizza wins and gets a prize I want to make a pizza I'm going to make one love 🥰  Jim,

                


 you pick me up from the airport That'll be so good if you can do that I am bringing my sister a present so don't tell her but it is a very nice It will be some shell from the seashore that I went to this summer with my friend Carl's ,don't be sad if I don't come soon love , Jim


Chapter 4 To Jim            I'm so glad you're going to be doing the baking contest I hope it goes well, and that would have a good day today because I've had a great day and I've been so glad to see where younger sister I started 2 days ago but I'm busy so I haven't been able to talk to you and you responded to my letter last time, have a very nice day and I will be glad to seeing you next time ,love Mom.


Chapter 5      To mom       And did you also get the news that I'm Leaving college 🤗 Yay  and will be visiting you sometime this coming week , Love jim 


Chapter 6   to Jim                My school is doing very well I had a pet two weeks ago,  then we went on a field trip to the ocean and learned about seals, I have been missing you ever since you left but I can't wait to see you, mommy told me that you would be coming soon and that she would pick you up, but I feel I miss you more than Mama but mommy said that was not true I think it is true, the day seemed very long and dreary without you mom bought me some books from the store and it Still  seems  the day is  very long and dreary without you , mom bought me some cookbooks  from the store  they were very nice but not as nice as your books that you were writing it seems like you keep writing books and books I would like to see and read all your books that you ever in while you're gone you might not be writing as many because you have are in school that's still enough I would like to see some of your books books books they were very nice but not as nice as your books that you were writing it seems like you keep writing books and books I will like to see and read all your books that you ever in while you're gone you might not be riding as many because you have are in school it's still enough I would like to see some of your books books books love, 😍🤩 Mary                                                              

Chapter 7    to Mary 

I bought some eggs and I made a good meal so I have some recipe books to but yes ,some of my books are called better in the snow, the hard days of school, and the fun days outside , these are  a few of my books that I wrote but not all of them   💙💙 love, Jim 

Chapter 8    to Jim          I look forward to reading some of your recipes and and your books, even the three books you listed their some pretty good and I can't wait to read them mom said she would not Let them me read them until they're put on a Shelf can you write more ones, I've been doing some fun baking and can't wait to bake with your new baking books, the name of my recipes are  the banana smoothie, that incredible dish  Satellite , love , Mary

Chapter 9   to Mary       Do you marry I'm so glad that you had your your test done I know texts are not fun, how have you been doing  with    your video cooking , what are you doing now, something I think love , Jim

Chapter 10  To Jim         Yes, my Videos I'm cooking are going good, my recipes are strawberry banana blueberry Shake, a lot of other fun recipes. I am  having a baking contest all my videos .🥥 these are my Favorite  love Mary . 

Chapter 11  to Mary 

Yes I would like to see those videos,  and hope I've been able to see them soon , 😁 love Jim.      

              The end


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you