Skip to main content

Fun ways to decorate for Christmas

 


I cannot believe we are already in the Holiday season! In this post, I will be sharing with you some fun ways to decorate your room, desk, and other places. 

Some of these things will be DIY, and some can just be used as inspiration.  

Let's start the Holiday Décor Cheer! 


In Your Room

Let's start in your room. Have you been thinking what can I do to decorate my room when all I have is a few decorations and a mini tree? There are lots of DIY ideas for that! Be creative!

If you're looking for a fun candle holder or just something to decorate a pencil jar, check out Lily's video (Episode 1!) on this here. 


These paper bag stars are such a fun way to decorate your bedrooms walls! You can even paint the bags different colors or use glow in the dark paint for a fun night view. 


I love this craft partly because it is so easy to make! One of my first ever blogposts (Find the post here) was this craft. (We're looking at the craft- not the post quality *Embarrassing) 


This felt banner is so much fun for decorating your room! You can do different shapes with the same idea! You can hang it on the side of your bed, across the ceiling, and other places. 

Another idea is, Making a banner and making it like an advent calendar. You can put write these verses on the back of the trees. 

Of course, there are more ideas out there including a Christmas story banner, a Plaid banner, and the Happy scraps banner



Looking for a way to decorate a boring old tree like this one? Let's look at some fun ornaments (DIY and store-bought)! I really like unicorns, glitter, pastel colors, food and art. 

You could buy this cupcake ornament or you could make this cupcake ornament. I made the DIY one and it was super easy! It's also cheap. all the supplies can be found at Dollar Tree

Even if you can't make a super fancy Christmas tree you can find some fun here. They also have more fun ideas on there website for a lot of other fun categories. This was my favorite idea from their site.

Here are a few fun ideas for actually decorating your
room for Christmas. I also really like this idea from

Here is another fun idea. I really like how they decorated their trees with hair bows. But that's is just a few of the fun ideas you can do for an amazing room! 

At Your Desk 

Looking for some fun ways to decorate your school desk or homework desk? Look no more! Now we are going to look at some really fun ideas for exactly that! Hope you enjoy them!

This crayon/pencil holder is one of my favorite ideas in this entire post! This idea is fun for the top of your desk, but if you are traveling for Christmas, this is a fun one to make for all those crayons, pencils, and markers. 

___________________________________________________________

I wish I could show you a picture of this fun Pencil cup, but it is a video, so I can't. It is a really simple and fun idea though. 

You can find Christmas scrapbook paper at a lot of places, or Lily likes making her own scrapbook paper by drawing designs on regular paper. 



Well, I hope you girls have enjoyed this post! If there is a fun idea from a website you like, Share it in the comments! I would love to see it. 

Happy Holidays!


 



 





Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you