Skip to main content

Coffee is my love language Pencil bag


 Coffee is yummy. I love drinking it every day before I start school or get into the rest of the day. I really like the look of this pencil bag and I think you will too. There are only a few simple steps to making one. 


Start By gathering your supplies. You will need a white canvas pencil bag, Pastel paints (I used blue, pink, purple, and yellow). You will also need a paint pallet and some paint brushes.


Next, paint the pencil bag in the punk color. Let it dry until you can slide your finger across the entire thing and no paint sticks on. 



Now, you will want to sketch on your design. I did a phrase. Coffee is my love language. You can do anything you like on it thought. 






Now, paint your design on your bag. I recommend putting paper inside the bag before you paint it to prevent bleeding.


Then, your bag is done! Here are a few more picks of mine. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you