Skip to main content

Meatball sub waffle Sandwich

WHAT IS THE MEATBALL SUB SANDWICH?

Who would have ever thought you could turn a leftover can of Spegettiio's into a perfectly good sandwich? Well, I really like this recipe because its crunchy and yummy.


In case you don't know already, Spegettiio's are a lunch meal with a smooth tomato sauce along with some better than usual pasta. The blend together so well! You can even get different versions. I have tried the Star wars, princess, A-Z, meatballs, and cheese. They are all GREAT! 


To make this recipe, you will need a certain type of Spegettiio's. You will need the meatballs type. I really like the added flavor that they give.   


This recipe is really nice because of the can size this meal comes in. There not large enough for two people but too big for one person (depending on who we are talking about). You can use your leftovers to make this recipe. 



INGREIDIENTS

This recipe does not take a lot of things, which is why I love it so much. It does take some extra time though. Here are  the ingredients you will need:


- Spegettiio's (The meatball type)

- Mozzarella Cheese, graded

- Bread, sliced

- Oil (For cooking)


You can find most, if not all of these ingredients at Walmart or Target. 


REPLACMENT INGREIDIENTS

Those ingredients listed above are not written in stone, and so you can find replacements for different Diets or just an ingredient you don't have at the moment.  


Here are some adjustments you can make for different diets:


Gluten-free: 

Replace bread with gluten-free bread 

Use this can of Spegettiio's


Dairy Free:

Skip the Cheese


If you don't have some of the ingredients, try one of these: 


Mozzarella cheese: Cheddar or American cheese


Bread: Tortilla


Oil: Butter





MAKE THE SANDWICH


The steps to this recipe are really simple. Here they are:


Step 1: Get the pasta out of the Spegettiio's. You can do this with your fingers or with a fork. I used my fingers. This step is actually ALOT easier than it seems. 


Step 2: Add the meat balls with the sauce in it to the bread. Make sure that it is even. I do not like going higher than 1 meatball, because cooking is a lot harder. 


Step 3: Sprinkle on some cheese to what you already have and place another piece of bread on top of it.  Butter, or spread on a layer of oil to each side of the bread.


Step 4: Add to your waffle maker and close on top of it. You will need to let it sit for 2-3 min. Take it out and let it cool. its yummy to eat when warm, but not hot. 


Then you can enjoy! This is a really yummy recipe!!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you