Skip to main content

Creating a mood board

 Creating a Mood Board

With Lily

What is a Mood Board?

Mood boards are a collage of images, videos, fonts and colors. They're used to communicate a visual direction, reflect a style or convey a mood. A lot of creative industries use them to communicate various things including: Conceptualization: Visualize and explore creative ideas.

What’s importance about a Mood Board ?

Mood boards can serve many purposes, starting with organizing the inspiration around a project. They can be a valuable resource throughout the design project, to help keep the style and aesthetic consistent and on track with a client's goals and expectations.

So now we know about what it is lets get into creating it.

So first start with a bulletin board. You will need tacks and washi taps for holding the stuff.

Then pick the color’s and theme you are going for.

Now lets choose colors and pictures from this color theme. Then add post it notes in those colors. and write sayings or whatever you want.

Start adding pictures and arranging the things to your liking

Add pictures too. You can print them off the web.

And so on .

And here’s what it looks like finished



I hope you enjoyed making the board. Please comment down below what you think and always feel free to give Ideas. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you