Skip to main content

5 Food Theme Valentines Day Cards



Yep. It's card season. I can't believe January is ALL OVER! Well, its time to make one of my favorite seasons - card season! Today, we are not just making any cards, were making FOOD cards. 

Food cards are fun. You can make up puns, like Donut for get I Love you. You can do so many different variations! 

Well, today I am going to be sharing some ideas using food that I made and that other people made. 

What we will be covering in this post:

Supplies

Food puns

Gumball machine card

Rainbow card 

Donut card

Drink Card

Starburst Card

Well, we have ALOT to do. Lets get going!

Card Supplies:

First up, Supplies. What supplies do you need to make cards? Well, the simple answer is paper and a pencil, but you can use TONS of other things! Things like glitter, candy, pencils, treats, crayons, ribbon, papers all work well. 

Lets look at my go-to card supplies:

Sadie's go-to card supplies: 

- Scrapbook paper

- Colored paper

- Markers

- Gel pens

- Stickers

Now lets look at some interesting ideas for YOUR cards:

Card ideas for YOU:

- Tinfoil

- OLD book pages

- Glitter markers

- Clay

- Fabric

- Clear paper

- Wrapping paper

Like, I said, you can use pretty much anything for your card! Those items are just a few!

Now we are going to look at some FOOD PUNS for YOUR Valentines day Cards. 

Food theme card pun ideas:

- Hope your feeling grape!

- YOU mean a latte to me!

- You're a snack-tackular friend!

- You're butter than bread to me

- Were a perfect matcha

- You're smore than I could ask for

Now that YOU have some fun ideas (Maybe!?!), let's look at a few!

You're SWEET! Gumball machine Valentines Day card:

This first card is my fav. It has SO Much color! I think you will LOVE this card. I hope you can give it a try!

What YOU Need:

- White Cardstock paper

- Clear plastic bag

- Scissors

- Pink (or red marker)

- Rainbow markers

- tape

HOW to make it:

1. Fold your paper in half

2. Draw a gumball machine on it

3. Cut a hole in it a the top part.

4. Add the bag to the hole

5. Fill the bag with skittles

6. Decorate the card with rainbows

7. Write a message in the inside

8. Actually . . . YOUR DONE!



Rainbow Machine Card: 

To make this card, use the instructions from the last card, and cut out the gumball machine. 

Donut forget I LOVE you! Donut card:

This Valentines Day card is one you can make online. Making cards online is GREAT because you can have the design forever. You can sell it or give it away. Let's think about YOUR card that YOU can make!

Think about IT:

- The colors the receiver likes

- Fun fonts that go with your theme

- Your receivers favorite thing

- What you and your receiver like to do together 

Photo credit: Zazzle




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you