Skip to main content

5 School hairstyle ideas



 Welcome back awesome friends! Let me ask you this. Do you just love braiding, making buns, and trying out awesome cool hairstyles? If so, todays post is for you! These styles are pretty fast to do so you can do them in the mornings quickly. Not all these pictures were taken by me (I am NOT good at hair photography), but I have tested them and they are so cool!

As you girls probably know already is that me and Lily LOVE doing our hair. Posted a few days ago was 100 years of hairstyles. Lily did a braided hair crown, and a braided ponytail. I also showed you girls how to do heatless curls, lots of braid ideas, and high buns. And today we have yet another HAIR POST. (I hope your not bored of these because theirs more coming). Why? Well, today I want to focus on being EASY. So, let's go ahead and get started!


Connected bubbles



Instructions:

1. Start by brushing your hair until there are no knots left.

2. Pull a section at the top of the head and add a hair tie. 

3. Grab the next section. Secure.

4. Keep adding ponytails till you reach the bottom.

5. Repeat on the other side. 

Half Braid bun



1. Connect two pieces of hair form one side and the other side. 

2. Braid them.

4. Turn them into a bun. Secure with bobby pins

Connected braids



1. Start by duchy braiding both sides of the hair (learn how in this post)

2. Connect them together in the back


Bottom started buns



1. Start by French braiding the hair but starting at the bottom of you head. 

2. Make the top into a bun. Secure with bobby pins.


Ponytail braids



1. Start by doing a normal Dutch braid. When you stop adding hair add a hair tie. 

Hope you enjoyed the ideas!

Sadie

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you