Skip to main content

Art things to do when your bored #2

 Need something 

FUN to do?

Well . . . I am going to assume that if you are checking this out, you MIGHT. . need something to do. You might want something creative to start doing. You might want to make something cool. Mabye . . . . . .Your looking for a straight-out time filler.

Well, I want you to know if THATS you, you have come to the right place. Fear those hated moments no more!

Art ideas, baking ideas, and just plain fun STUFF is what this is made up of. (We want fun here girls!)

Without more procrastination . . . . Lets GO!


1. Design a Planner

Okay. Let me say, this one is SO good because while your creating a planner, you MIGHT . . .Remember something fun, or come up with a SUPER cool idea to entertain yourself. If you want to learn how to make one of these digitally, check this video out. I'll show you how to make one for FREE! (PS, I have another did you catch it? Find an ME character in it. *comment when you see it!

2. Customize your computer, phone, EX

This is latterly SO MUCH FUN! You can design wallpaper, or even color pallet. You can do HTML (a whole nether most) and design a website. Designing wallpaper is fun because YOU can do it however YOU want.  

3. Start a Bullet Journal (BUJO)

 Bullet journal art is TOTALLY AWSOME! Its a place to put art, notes, quotes and really ANYTHING you wan to draw or write about. If your looking for some ideas Check out these awesome sites! Bullet journal, Little Coffee fox, Teal notes, and more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you