Skip to main content

DIY Cinnamon roll pancakes

 


These pancakes are great! From the second I tasted them, I LOVED them. They were fluffy, sweet, tasted fried, mm. Yummy. Well, you don't have to wish you had these right now because, I am going to be sharing with you HOW to make them in YOUR kitchen!

What you need: 

  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour

  • 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder

  • 1 tablespoon white sugar

  • ¼ teaspoon salt, or more to taste

  • 1 ¼ cups milk

  • 3 tablespoons butter, melted

  • 1 egg

Filling ingredients: 

  1 stick melted butter

  1/2 cup sugar

  1 tsp Cinnamon

Let's get started!

1. Add the flour to your bowl.

2. Add the salt, baking powder, and sugar.



3. Next, in a different bowl, mix the egg, milk, and butter.



4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together

5. In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon. 



6. Swirl the filling into the batter.

7. Cook the batter on the stove until cooked.



8. Cool and enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you