Skip to main content

DIY Cookies & Cream Smoothie

 


Hello Girls! I hope you are having an AMAZING Day! Are you hungry? Well, you might be at the end of this post! Today we are cooking up a special smoothie! It's healthy, easy, and best of all, yummy! 

This recipe was inspired by recovery food. As you might know, I like to run, and recovery snacks and just food for fueling runs is crucial. In a book I read (Girls running) There was an entire section about eating to fuel your body. At the tippy-top of one of their snack ideas, was smoothies. 

They did have a base recipe along with some other fruity ideas, and so the cookies and cream smoothie was born!

Cookies and cream is a GREAT flavor combination. I Love using it in cupcakes, and ice cream, and just eating Oreos plain! Let's jump right in!

What you need:

 - 1 cup of milk

 - 1 cup of ice

 - 1/2 (or a full) Banana

 -  3 Oreos 

Instructions:

1. Start by adding your ice and milk to your blender. Blend together until smooth.

2. Add the banana. Blend. Add the Oreos. Add to glass and enjoy!

Yep! This recipe is THAT easy! You can make this as a quick snack or just to accompany a meal! This can be a dessert too!

Well, hope you enjoyed that!

Sadie     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you