Skip to main content

March Magazine Preview

 


Want to know what the March magazine is going to be about? You have come to the right place!

The main title article in this magazine is about cats. It talks about their Science, their features, and studies done on cats by researchers. 

The article of interest this month is about fish that can drive cars, and yes, this really did happen! 

There is one craft article in this magazine where you get to make dessert and rainbow theme crafts.

In the March magazine, you will get to learn about Elizabeth Elliot. This article tells her story, her influence, and shares her theme verse.

There are more exiting things here too! So, If you want to know more about fish that can drive cars or you want to learn scrapbooking, Subscribe here to get it for FREE! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you