Skip to main content

5 books to read this March



 Hey girls! Welcome! I hope you are having beautiful day. Today, I thought I would share with you five books to read this March. I love these books and I think you would to. Most of these books you can find at the Library, but you could also find them online. 

PS. Tell me what your favorite books are in the comments. I would LOVE some recommendation!

1. Rising Above, inspiring women in sports

I love this book because it shares stories about famous women athletes like Simone Biles, Swin Cash, and Kerri Strug. It tells about their childhood, how they learned different lessons, and challenges they faced on their way to becoming amazing Athletes. 





2) Everything you need to know about computer programing in one big fat notebook

If websites, algorithms, code, and everything in between, this is your book. From how to make code to HTML, this book has you covered. The book has important terms, and it also has silly cartoons and images in a notebook style. 



3) Disney Princess hairstyles

This book is great because it shows you step by step pictures of each style. From braids, to buns, each of these styles are easy to make. In this book they have French fishtail hairstyles, messy bun styles, braided crowns, and more. 


4) I Survived Graphic Novels

I Survived is a series about kids who survived disasters like Hurricane Katrina, the molasses flood, and more. The I survived books are great, but I like the graphic novels better. They have TONS of pictures. My favorites are, hurricane Katrina, and the Sinking of the Titanic.



5) Girls Survive

These books are like I Survive, but they are about girls surviving. So far I have read the Titanic one and the  Chicago Fire. They were so interesting to read! Other books include on about the underground railroad, the Galveston Hurricane, the Dust Bowl, and the American Revolution (Which I can't wait to read!). 





Well, I hope you enjoyed this! Like I said you could probably find these books at the library. I have seen all of them at the library. 

PS. Make sure to comment your fav book! If we get enough comments, I will do a post called Your favorite books.

Have a great day! Sadie 

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you