Skip to main content

Pizza fun facts + Recipe

 


Hey girls! Welcome! I have a question for you (answer in the comments). Do you like pizza? I certainly do! The tomato sauce, the cheese, the bread, and the warmness just make my day. There are many different types of pizza. (Which one is your fav?) There is pepperoni, cheese, sausage, bacon, and many other flavor combinations. You can even make different kinds of pizza! From thin crust, to deep dish there are over 650 types! 

Want to know some fun facts? Here you go!

- Every year more than 30 million pizzas are eaten around the world

- The worlds biggest pizza was made in Rome Italy. It had a surface area of 13,580.28 ft² THATS a HUGE pizza!


 
 - A pizza was delivered in SPACE! In 2001, the Russian Space Agency was paid more than a million bucks to deliver a six-inch pizza to the International Space Station. Yuri Usachov had the honors of the first one to try it.

- Anchovies is Americas LEAST favorite pizza topping.

- The Hawaiian Pizza was invented in Canada.  A man bored with cheese and sausage took a can of pineapple from his pantry and put it on pizza. The rest is History. 

- Pizza dough spinning is a professional sport. At the World Pizza Championships you would be competing against the best in five competitive events Freestyle Acrobatic Dough Tossing.

- The US military lab reinvented ready-to-eat pizza. 

- The average American eats 46 slices of pizza every year. That's almost 6 full pizzas!

- There is a pizza museum in Philadelphia. 

- For children 44% of pizza is consumed at lunch, while adults eat a lot more pizza at dinner.

The most expensive pizza in the world costs $12,000. Some of the ingredients include, three types of caviar, lobster from Norway, Cilento, bufala mozzarella cheese and grains of pink Australian sea-salt from the Murray River. 


- The US consumes more than 350 slices of pizza every seconded. That's 
11037600000 per year!

WOW! Tell me what your favorite fact was in the comments- I would love to know!

Now lets make some pizza! This is easy, you can do this at home.

You will need:

- 1 Naan slice

- 1 handful mozzarella cheese

- 2 spoonful's pizza sauce

- Garlic powder

- Italian seasoning

- Pepperoni (or another pizza topping you like)

Now lets make the pizzas!

1. Preheat your oven to broil.

2. Add the sauce and cheese to your pizza.

3. Next add the pepperoni

4. Sprinkle on the seasonings.

5. Bake until the cheese is golden brown!

6. Enjoy!


 


Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear form you!

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you