Skip to main content

Christmas Bullet Journal ideas

 Christmas is coming up so soon! I cannot wait! Since you girls liked the last Bujo post (find it here), today I am bringing to you some new ideas for Christmas bullet journaling! 

If you want to stay organized with budgets, and calendars, keep reading! I hope you can find some ideas you like to try yourself! 

If you are looking for some more journaling ideas, I have a Church note taking idea post, or, if you want to make your own sketchbook (Which works a as bullet journal) You can find your own fun DIY ideas here or here

Now, with all that said, let's get on to these BUJO ideas!


1. Looking like Christmas

This page is fun because it gives you a fun Holiday scavenger hunt type of thing. Basically how it works, is you draw so Christmas items and mark them off as you see them. This idea is a really fun one I think you should try! You could also use this as a advent calendar- though it may be to late for that already. Find the instructions and other ideas HERE


2. Christmas Quote Page



If you are the type of person who likes quotes and sayings, you should try this page. It adds fun to your bullet journal, and it gives you a fun time with lettering and drawing. You can find this idea along with some others @ Masha plans


3. Christmas cards List


If you are the type of person who LOVES making Christmas cards, this idea is for you. (Find a cards video here!) This idea is great, because it helps you track who you are giving cards too, and when you gave them your card. This idea is also easy to make. Find it here


4. Christmas Recipe Page


Do you like to bake during the Holidays? I sure do, which is why I LOVE this page. You can write down recipes'. It would be really fun to to make a "Christmas Recipe's" bullet journal and use this layout for every recipe. Find the idea here


5. December monthly overview

christmas red green monthly spread

This page is butifully designed. I love the colors and the fonts. This would be a fun one to make if you like drawing your months. This one would be sepal for December. Find the idea here


6. Christmas color sheet


The original ideas didn't use this as a coloring page, but I think it would be fun to make a Christmas coloring section in your BUJO. I really like the colors and fonts used in this one too. Find it here


7. Present Organization



This page is really easy to draw, I really like the simplicity and design of it. You could easily add color in whatever way you want .This would be helpful for tracking who is getting what for Christmas. Find the idea here


8. Packing List



If you like having your things on a list, this is for you. Packing lists are fun to make. This one you could probably redo the colors and add Christmas items (Gingerbread house, folly, candy, Santa hats, EX). Find the idea here


Well, I hope you liked a few of those ideas! If you are looking for some more ideas check out this post. Well, I would love to know in the comments what your favorite idea was! Also, tell me what other types of bulled journaling ideas you would like to see in the future! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you