Skip to main content

5 Easy Breakfast ideas

 


What is your favorite meal of the day? Do you like breakfast? If so, you will love this post, maybe you don't have enough time to make breakfast. You may need something faster to make. Well, Lets look at 5 different ideas YOU could try.

1) Pancakes

First of all, pancakes are SO good! You could make them ahead of time and warm them up during the day! Here are a few recipes from Destination Creation:

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

You CAN also freeze waffles. Here are some ideas for THAT!

Unicorn Waffles

2) Muffins

I LOVE Freezing muffins and eating them with another breakfast like cereal! I think you would LOVE them too!

Pumpkin Muffins

Apple Spice Muffins

3) French Toast

French toast is quick and easy to make! I bet you would love these recipes!

French toast 

4) Quinch Cups

These are SO good! They are the perfect make ahead. You can make them the night before they are so yummy too!

Find my recipe: Quinch Cups

5) French toast bake

These are the PERFECT weekend recipe. My family LOVES it and I think you would too!

Find my recipe: French Toast Bake

Hope You liked this! Sadie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you