Skip to main content

Announcement: NEW Workbook

 


Do you want to start your own website but don't know where to start? First you can check out how to start a blog or how to create a brand kit. These posts can help you get the idea, but what about just getting started. 

This workbook is for you if . . 

- You want prompts for your journey

- You love writing

- You want to get a better feel for your audience

- You want examples of blog starting

- You need inspiration

- You don't know where to start

The best news? This workbook is FREE! You can do this workbook online using a platform like Acrobat or a PDF editor. You could copy the answers into a notebook or journal. You could even print the workbook! 

Find our first free workbook Here!

If you want notifications about new workbooks subscribe here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me and my sister built a SECRET ART ROOM!!!

 

My top 10 Favorite Bullet journaling ideas

  Hey guys! It's Sadie here! Today I am going to be showing you some of my Favorite bullet journaling ideas. *Tell me what your favorite idea was in the comments!!!  First of all, I love bullet journals because they are like a half sketch book, half notebook. Its like your notes and plans are works of art! But, they can also multi task. Some of the things I like bullet journaling for is Bible journaling, sermon notes, school notes, planners, habit trackers and much more.  So. . . now lets get on to my Favorite ideas! 1. Workout Tracker  I Actually made this one in my bullet journal- it was VERY easy. This one is fun for the art and pictures. I really like the inspiring quote at the bottom. I just use it for running !?! Find the idea  here 2. Cleaning tracker  OK. Let's be real. I don't actually use this one that much, but I REALLY like the art in it. It was decently easy to draw. I also like that it organizes work. You could actually use this as a chore tracker too! If you